Community‘s ex-show runner Dan Harmon spoke to G4 about the events surrounding his departure from the show, his relationship with Sony and NBC, and talked more widely about his attitude to making TV shows and what kind of projects he might focus on in the future. You can watch the interview below!
Hot in Television
- The Ten Best Songs from Smash
It's been a week since Smash was cancelled, and thank goodness ...
- Smash Showrunner Josh Safran (Part 3): The DVD, What Got Cut, and What’s After the Final Bow
Welcome back to our interview with Smash showrunner Josh Safran...
- “Smash” Showrunner Safran Interview Part 2: Rebeck, Season One, Glee, and More
Photo credit: Playbill.com! Last time, on S3 (that's my hip ...
Share this story
- Caitlin Gorman on ReWatch Lost 1.5: White Rabbit
- Lauren on Darren Criss Announces “Listen Up…” Summer Tour (UPDATED)
- amy on Win an AVPSY LeakyCon Prop!
- Akayes on Ten Years Since Buffy! Our Ten Greatest Episodes of the Best Vampire Show Ever
- Leo Valdez is a boss on “House Of Hades” Spoiler