When we sit down to watch The Fault in Our Stars we expect to cry. A lot. Well, Logan Lerman has got that covered. Lerman’s performance as Charlie in The Perks of Being a Wallflower had us in tears for a solid 90 minutes. Charlie may be as hard of a part to pull off as Augustus, and Lerman nailed it. He is simply an emotional powerhouse. Even at 12 years old, Lerman’s performance as Bobby McCallistar on Jack & Bobby had incredible depth. He is without a doubt one of the top actors in his age bracket and would handle Augustus with professionalism and grace.
Hot in Books
Sorry. No data so far.
Share this story
- Anon on Glee 5.08 Recap: Previously Unpublished Recap
- Leah617 on Supernatural Midseason Finale Reaction or Why Do I Even Watch This Show
- QED42 on Wonder Woman Casting for ‘Batman vs. Superman’!
- Flitzy on Supernatural Midseason Finale Reaction or Why Do I Even Watch This Show
- Lil on Haven 4×9 Review: Who Do You Love?