Today, Universal Orlando Resort revealed never-before-released details about the Hogwarts Express experience that will debut as part of The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Diagon Alley – the all-new, magnificently themed land opening this summer. The train will connect the new land in Universal Studios Florida with The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Hogsmeade in Islands of Adventure – allowing guests with park-to-park admission to enjoy a real journey aboard the iconic locomotive. The Hogwarts Express experience combines powerful storytelling, live special effects, lifelike animation and state-of-the-art technology to take riders on the journey of a lifetime. Guests will see Hagrid come alongside the train on his flying motorbike, Buckbeak the Hippogriff swoop gracefully over Black Lake, the Weasley twins on brooms and up to their usual antics, the Knight Bus swerving through London traffic – and other special moments and surprises.
Share this story
- LeakyNews Weekly Music News Round-Up | LeakyNews on Lorde to Curate Soundtrack for Mockingjay Part 1
- LeakyNews Weekly Music News Round-Up | LeakyNews on Weird Al Yankovic Talks Food and Conspiracies in ‘Foil’
- LeakyNews Weekly Music News Round-Up | LeakyNews on Weird Al Yankovic Brings us Grammatical Errors With ‘Word Crimes’
- LeakyNews Weekly Music News Round-Up | LeakyNews on Weird Al Returns with a ‘Tacky’ Take on ‘Happy’
- QED42 on ICYMI: Guardians of the Galaxy Comic Book Writer Penning Avengers Novel