Today, Universal Orlando Resort revealed never-before-released details about the Hogwarts Express experience that will debut as part of The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Diagon Alley – the all-new, magnificently themed land opening this summer. The train will connect the new land in Universal Studios Florida with The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Hogsmeade in Islands of Adventure – allowing guests with park-to-park admission to enjoy a real journey aboard the iconic locomotive. The Hogwarts Express experience combines powerful storytelling, live special effects, lifelike animation and state-of-the-art technology to take riders on the journey of a lifetime. Guests will see Hagrid come alongside the train on his flying motorbike, Buckbeak the Hippogriff swoop gracefully over Black Lake, the Weasley twins on brooms and up to their usual antics, the Knight Bus swerving through London traffic – and other special moments and surprises.
Share this story
- Funko Reveals Firefly Lineup of Pop Figures | LeakyNews on Funko Announces Sci-Fi Mystery Minis Set
- Geeking Out | Geekquality.com on Donald Glover Voicing Spider-Man In Disney XD Series
- Xbox Adds the Doctor to the Minecraft Universe | LeakyNews on Two New Clips from Doctor Who – Into the Dalek
- Unauthorized Saved By the Bell Clip: Dustin's First Day on Set | LeakyNews on See the First Five Minutes of the Unauthorized Saved by the Bell Story
- Mockingjay Part 1: First Look at District 13 Rebels | LeakyNews on District 13 Themed Posters For Mockingjay Part 1