Hailee Steinfeld was mesmerizing opposite Jeff Bridges in True Grit. Steinfeld’s performance was good enough to earn her an Oscar nom, prestigious for a 14 year old. In True Grit her character, Mattie Ross, elicits the help of the “meanest” US Marshall she can find and tramps across the desert in search of her father’s murderer. Steinfeld played this role with a strength and conviction that was shocking for someone so young. Strength and conviction are two qualities Hazel should definitely possess, making now 16 year old Steinfeld an excellent pick for the role.
Hot in Books
Sorry. No data so far.
Share this story
- Leah617 on Supernatural Midseason Finale Reaction or Why Do I Even Watch This Show
- QED42 on Wonder Woman Casting for ‘Batman vs. Superman’!
- Flitzy on Supernatural Midseason Finale Reaction or Why Do I Even Watch This Show
- Lil on Haven 4×9 Review: Who Do You Love?
- Arielle on StarKid’s Twisted is Released on YouTube